Here at the Calculatorforloan.com, we value the privacy of our esteemed customers because it’s very vital to us. Besides, we are committed to implementing the necessary technology that makes your online experience even more secure. We have put all the necessary safeguards to transmit and store your personal information.
We store your information in;
1. Log Files- as with a majority website we use log files to collect and store your information. The Logs include your address, IP, ISP (Internet Service Provider) and the browser you used on your last visit to our site and all the pages you viewed during the visit.
2. Cookies and web Beacons- When you visit our site, we require your personal preference. This occurs once in your site visits or even the ability to access some features such as forums. In Calculatorforloan.com, we use advertisements to support our site. Most of these advertisers require the use of technology such as cookies as well as web beacons. This may expose some of your information such as your ISP, IP and the browser used. You may choose to turn off some of the third party cookies in the settings of your browser. However, this may affect your interactions with us as well as other websites.
While providing our financial products and services, we may need you to offer us your;
– Personal information such as Name, phone number, employment information, credit references and income.
– Your transaction with us as well as those of our affiliates- this may be your bank balances, account usage, and history.
– Consumer reporting agencies- this may be account information as well as credit worthiness.
– Public sources such as employment records, telephone numbers, real estate records.
The information about you may be disclosed as required and permitted by the law. However, we cannot sell trade or transfer the information without your permission or consent. We may, however, disclose your non-public information to our trusted third parties because they assist us in our website operations and offering services to you. There is an agreement with these parties to keep your personal information intact and confidential. The information may also be disclosed when solving disputes and enforcing the agreements with you.
We do not reveal your personal information to outsiders unless you authorize us to do so.
If you wish to prohibit or limit the sharing of personal information about you as written, you can send a special communication through the email, letter or phone with a range of privacy choices.
We can send emails or make calls to you regarding our services from time to time. If these emails are a disturbance to you, you may wish to stop them. You can do this by communicating with our support through email or phone for them to change the contact preferences. However, we may send periodic emails on related technical services. You cannot unsubscribe from these because they may be crucial for the service you have requested.
Calculatorforloan.com reserves the right to contact you if we anything changes regarding this notice.
As a customer, you also have a significant role in keeping your information a secret by avoiding sharing it with others.
This Web is directed to people from the age of 13 and above. Therefore if you’re younger than that, kindly do not provide us with your personal information